Savini x HyreCar SEMA 2018
SEMA has come and gone, but we're still high off of all the buzz! Anyone in the industry knows how challenging the weeks up to SEMA are as you prepare for the world's biggest aftermarket show. The "SEMA crunch" is insane, but it's all worth it in the end when you see everyone adoring a ride or rig wearing your sticker! This year's show was one for the books as we showcased some of the best vehicles on the Las Vegas Convention Floor. We partnered up with HyreCar for the show and here's a rundown of what was sporting our wheels:
- WALD Rolls-Royce on all-new Black di Forza BM16s. But what makes these special is the fact that they're a forged Duoblock configuration, which is a first for our BM line!
- Creative Bespoke dressed up a super hot McLaren 720S with a Mansory kit and set of SV79-C brushed burnt orange wheels. They also debuted their Lamborghini Huracan wearing a Prior-Design kit on SV83-C Savinis wrapped in Toyo rubber.
- LTMW brought out a few rides on Savinis, including a widebody Porsche Martini 996 on SV63-Ls and a red hot Porsche 997.
- CGS Motorsports displayed their widebody 2019 Mustang in association with Ford on SV78-Cs.
- Doczilla knows a thing or two about hot rides and never disappoints when it comes to builds at SEMA and this year he brought out his Liberty Walk GT-R Type II on SV65-Cs with carbon fiber centers.
- We can't forget our beautiful models who gave show-goers a bit more eye candy, including Marie Madore (@marie_madore), Britani Paige (@msbrittanipaige) and Allyson Joy (@missallyjoy).
We love SEMA no matter how crazy the weeks leading up to the show are. A huge shout-out to HyreCar for collaborating with us this year! Learn "mobility" tools today with HyreCar, so you can make money immediately and feed the traditional ends of your business.