SEMA 2019 Recap | Savini Wheels
We're still coming off of our SEMA high and this show was definitely one for the books. Our booth, new wheel styles and all the impressive rides wearing our wheels were the talk of the show. We always go hard when it comes to putting out our best at the biggest aftermarket automotive show in the world and this year was no different. Here's what went down at the show:
- We debuted new SV styles, which you can check out here!
- We also debuted new wheel collections, including Ncredible x Savini, SL Series, and SV-F Forged.
- The Mansory Carbonado Lamborghini Aventador on new SV84 wrapped in Toyo by Creative Bespoke was a serious stunner. It's 1 of 3 worldwide and it made its grand debut at SEMA with our wheels.
- Another crowd pleaser was the Liberty Walk Lamborghini Huracan GT on BM15-L Savini Wheels
- The LB Works Aventador on SV71s by LTMW was yet another eye-catching exotic on our wheels.
- The 2020 McLaren 720 spider with new SV88 wrapped in Toyo tires was one of the hottest at the show
Check out the photos below!